Hurricane Couriers was formed in 1979 with the clear objective of providing a quality, cost effective and cost transparent Urgent Delivery service to the Dublin Business community. In order for us to achieve this objective each one of our 80 Staff & Drivers are 100% Client focused and Service driven. Our extensive, diverse and long-standing client relationships are testament to our commitment and success in this regard.
In March 1994 we were the 1st Motorcycle & Van Delivery company in Ireland to achieve the ISO Quality mark endorsing our success as a courier company. In 2003 we seamlessly upgraded this certification to ISO 9001 as per the International requirements. Our unique quality processes are an integral part of our progression in this regard.
Every step on our Delivery Cycle is subject to proactive quality procedures. All deliveries are administered as follows:
- Verification (All booking are verified in respect of all job details)
- Administration (All client requests, Quotations, Reference Systems etc are adhered to)
- Job Evaluation (Jobs are sorted and allocated priority on Despatch Screen)
- Driver Selection (Driver is allocated based on a number of predefined parameters)
- Job Update (Collection & Delivery times are recorded on all jobs)
- Late Jobs (We will advise you in advance if looks like we not going to be able to complete a job inside our delivery parameters.)
- Job Monitor (We utilise a Job Monitoring system for all time-sensitive deliveries)
- Pricing (We have developed a unique Quotation and Pricing system which ensures accurate, auditable and consistent pricing of individual jobs.
- Departments (We can furnish you with Departmentally itemised invoices if needed)
Our Drivers and staff are our biggest asset. They are among the most highly experienced and motivated people in the Courier Industry today. Our senior staff have a combined total of over 100 years hands-on operational experience. A big percentage of our drivers are with the company in excess of 5 years and know our clients and their work patterns almost as well as our operations staff!
Training & IT
During the past 25 years or so, our Training and IT strategies have been instrumental in terms of sustaining and increasing our market share. In 2005 we launched the 1 st version of our Online Booking system. We are committed to expanding and improving this service in line with both our clients and our own long term objectives.
Our success to date can be attributed to our investment in our Staff, Technology and client research programmes.
Please call us at 01 - 411 4100 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to review any aspect of your delivery requirements.